As your M1 Checking Account has been closed, you may have received an eCheck payment via email from email@example.com for any remaining funds.
M1 utilized Deluxe Payment Exchange to deliver payments via eCheck, a check delivered by email. To retrieve a payment, simply:
- Click on the link in your email to preview your payment. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select one of two options:
Option 1: Use Deposit Services
- Create a free DPX account in seconds
- Select service for sending funds to your account (Debit Card, Direct Deposits, or PayPal*)
- Follow the instructions to register selected Deposit Service and confirm your request to deposit
*Each Deposit Service available will indicate the timing you should expect to receive the funds and any associated fee when the service is initially presented.
Option 2: Print as a Check
- Continue as a guest, DPX account creation is not required**
- Select option to print check
- An image of the check is rendered
- Print on regular paper (color or black and white)
- Instructions and support info is provided
- Utilize standard deposit methods – at branch, ATM or remote deposit, via mobile phone or desktop scanner
**A DPX account is not required to print the check, however, account creation is required to retrieve any attachments sent with a payment.
If you still need help locating your funds, reach out to our team.
M1 is not a bank. M1 Spend is a wholly-owned operating subsidiary of M1 Holdings Inc. M1 Checking Accounts furnished by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC.
Lincoln Savings Bank utilizes a deposit network service, which means that at any given time, all, none, or a portion of the funds in your M1 Checking accounts may be placed into and held beneficially in your name at other depository institutions which are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). For a complete list of other depository institutions where funds may be placed, please visit https://www.cambr.com/bank-list.
Balances moved to network banks are eligible for FDIC insurance once the funds arrive at a network bank. To learn more about pass-through deposit insurance applicable to your account, please see the Account Documentation. Additional information on FDIC insurance can be found at https://www.fdic.gov/resources/deposit-insurance/.