Widgets for M1
You can now view financial information from M1 at a glance on the Home Screen of your iPhone without opening the app. With the different widgets, you can display data from your M1 Invest and Checking Accounts as well as your total M1 net worth.
- Swipe through the different widgets and select the one you want to display
- Display your chosen widget in the “Today View” of your iPhone
- Mix and match from the different widgets to customize your view
Please Follow the Steps below from Apple to add a widget to your iPhone:
The following instructions are directly from this article on apple's website, and do not represent M1's knowledge of the matter. See Apple's full article for more details.
Add a widget to your Home Screen
- Go to the Home Screen page where you want to add the widget, then touch and hold the Home Screen background until the apps begin to jiggle.
- Tap at the top of the screen to open the widget gallery.
- Scroll or search to find the widget you want, tap it, then swipe left and right through the size options.
- The different sizes display different information.
- When you see the size you want, tap Add Widget.
- While the apps are still jiggling, move the widget where you want it on the screen, then tap Done.