After opening a Primary Spend Checking account, clients can open up to three Secondary Spend Checking Accounts. Only the Primary Spend Checking Account will have an attached debit card, but transfers between Primary and Secondary accounts are instant.
- Navigate to your Primary Spend Checking Account.
- Click on “Primary Checking” in the upper right.
- Select “Add a Checking account.”
- Complete the steps on the screen.
1. Navigate to your Primary Spend Checking Account by selecting “Spend” on the bottom right.
2. Click the “Add account” to open a Secondary Checking Account.
3. Complete the steps on the screen.