You can add in a Second Pie "My Pie" to your portfolio, as a slice.
Custom Pies are collections of stocks, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, or other Pies that empower you to further organize and manage your investment portfolio.
You can watch our short how-to videos here:
Creating your Custom Pie
1. Navigate to My Pies in the Research tab
2. Select "Build a stock-and-fund Pie" or "Build a crypto Pie"
3. Choose from more than 6,200 stocks and exchange traded funds (ETFs) or all currently available crypto coins to create a Custom Pie using the Pie creation tool.
Adding your Custom Pie to your portfolio
Once you create your Custom Pie, it is not immediately incorporated in your portfolio. It lives in the My Pie section of the app, where you can create and experiment with new Custom Pies before they are funded.
To invest in your Custom Pie, you will need to add it to your overall portfolio. To do this:
1. Navigate to your portfolio and tap "Manage Pie"
2. Tap "Edit Pie" and then "Add Slice"
3. Tap "My Pies" on the top row and choose the Custom Pie you wish to add to your portfolio
4. Set the target weight of your Custom Pie and tap save.
Once your Custom Pie is added to your overall portfolio, it will be included in all future trading events. For more information on how the M1 Automated Trading System works please read: How M1 Trades.
If you have further questions, please contact us.
All examples above are for informational purposes and should not be considered an offer to buy or sell certain securities. M1 does not provide investment advice.