How do I dispute a transaction in my M1 Cash Account

To dispute a transaction for your M1 Cash Account, please follow the steps below: 

  1. Navigate to the Earn tab.
  2. Select the transaction you want to dispute.
  3. Select “Report issue with this transaction” at the bottom of the screen.
  4. Select “Contact support” and fill out the form.

Repeat the process for each transaction you are disputing.

Once you have submitted your completed form, your dispute will be processed. If any additional information is required, we will reach out to you. 


M1 High-Yield Cash Accounts are offered by M1 Finance, LLC, an SEC registered broker-dealer, Member  FINRA / SIPC. M1 is not a bank and M1 High-Yield Cash Accounts are not a checking or savings account. Funds held in your brokerage account are not FDIC insured but are protected by SIPC. Participating cash balances will be eligible for FDIC insurance once funds are conveyed to partner banks who accept and maintain deposits and provide FDIC insurance.




M1 disclosures here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still need help?

We're here for you.

Contact us