When you remove a Pie from your portfolio
- All the securities in that Pie will be sold
- Proceeds will be reinvested into your portfolio based on your target allocations.
This process happens automatically, whether Auto-Invest is turned “off” or “on” in the account.
Can I remove everything from my portfolio?
No, you can’t remove everything from your portfolio.
If you only have one Pie remaining in your portfolio, you will need to add the new Pies/Slices before removing the original.
You can learn how to edit your Pie in these short how to videos:
- Navigate to your portfolio
Select “Edit Pie”
a. This will be under "Manage Pie" if on Mobile
- Lower the target percentage of the Pie you want to remove to 0%
- Adjust the target percentages of the remaining Pies to equal 100%
- Select “Save"
If you have further questions, please contact us.
To cancel a pending sell, you can add the securities/ Pie back to your portfolio.